Charity Partners


The Charity Branding program allows you to do what big businesses have done for decades: align with great causes to increase awareness and position their businesses as leaders who care about making the world a better place.

These kinds of programs have been out of reach until now. So if you would like to raise your business’ profile, attract more customers and make your community stronger, please visit contact us.

You will get a Charity Participation Packet that includes posters for your location, text messaging Instructions for donations so you don't have to handle any money; participation letter from the featured charity.

Featured Charities

soles4soulscircle4_tag2.pngSoles4Souls is a global not-for-profit institution dedicated to fighting the devastating impact and perpetuation of poverty. The organization advances its anti-poverty mission by collecting new and used shoes and clothes from individuals, schools, faith based institutions, civic organizations and corporate partners, then distributing those shoes and clothes both via direct donations to people in need and by provisioning qualified micro-enterprise programs designed to create jobs in poor and disadvantaged communities. 

If you are interested in becoming an official drop off location for Soles4Souls, please let us know, as we can help sign you up and have the materials, including the box to collect the shoes sent to you. Soles4Souls will include you on their website as an official location and will send out a press release about the partnership. Read more, view the Press Release or click here to view or download the poster full size.


Soles4Souls Travel Contest

View & Download Poster & Form


The LilySarahGraceFund challenges and empowers teachers at underfunded public elementary schools across the nation to use the Arts & Creativity in the teaching of their core curriculum.

We believe in the broadest possible definition of the Arts & Creativity and encourage collective art, building, creating, theater, music, LSG_poster_12302013-300px.pngdance, costumes, and singing. Most importantly, the LilySarahGraceFund promotes Arts-Infused Inquiry Based Learning.

We believe that by mixing different teaching styles; and incorporating elements of creativity, communication, collaboration, critical thinking and community - teachers reach more children and bring a richer, deeper understanding to their school subject matter. Read more or click here to view or download the poster full size.

How can you help?
If you would like to collect art supplies at your place of business, we can connect you with a local school in your area that is in need. It is that easy- just let your Account Executive know you are interested and we will work with you on starting a drive at your place of business. This could be a newsworthy topic for your News Release. 


USA Cares exists to help bear the burdens of service by providing post-9/11 military families with financial and advocacy support in their time of need. To date, they have helped to save over 2,000 military homes from foreclosure and kept an estimated 6,000 children from becoming homeless. They need our help! 

USACares_-_Poster_Final_Version_June_2015.jpgUSA CARES keeps the lights on, the car in the driveway and food on the table. Less than 1% of Americans are protecting the other 99% of us, it is time we show our support, ADOPT USA CARES as your charity of choice and show them how grateful you are for their sacrifice. Read more, view the Press Release, or click here to view or download the poster full size.

TGGF_125.pngThe Greatest Generations Foundation is an IRS 501(C)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization dedicated to serving war veterans. Their mission is to promote recognition and respect for U.S. and allied war veterans while enhancing historical education for today's youth.

We were pleased to feature The Greatest Generations Foundation as our partner charity TGGF is dedicated to promoting recognition and respect for war veterans while enhancing historical education for today’s youth. Your support of TGGF will help them in their mission to "Remember Those Who Served."

View the blog describing the WWII veterans’ journey to Pearl Harbor, click here.

Click here to see eighty-nine-year-old Pfc. Edward Tipper being presented with the National Order of the Legion of Honor.